Thursday, December 6, 2018

Melting Away

Day 184 and Day 44 on the Keto diet


I don’t know what the deal is but since I started monitoring my diet again, the weight has been falling off. I was down another pound when I weighed this morning. That makes 19 total since starting the diet. Now, if I can get back on track with the exercise, things might really start to change. I’m thinking that, once I reach my goal weight, I will cut back on my fat intake but still avoid starches and sugars. The only exception I desire to make is adding fruit to my diet. I still probably can’t go overboard but I do miss citrus, bananas, apples and grapes. We have discovered we can have one grapefruit a day. Those will be added to our next grocery list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...