Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sorry for the long delay since my last post. My plate has been full lately and I don’t have but a second for an update today. My weight is still coming off but slower, one pound this week. My clothes are getting looser and that is a terrific feeling. My eating has been erratic mainly because of stress and so much keeping my attention. Exercise hasn’t happened but it will be waiting when my life returns to normal. 

In this week of thanksgiving, I want to say how grateful I am for the friendship of Ginny Irving. She has not only been so supportive but spent an entire day helping me when I know she always so many obligations herself. You don’t find many people that good in this world and I’m grateful to call her my friend. Love you, Ginny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...