Sunday, November 25, 2018

I hit one month on the Keto diet on Thanksgiving Day. I’ve lost fifteen pounds and eleven and a half inches. I’ve been worried about saggy skin at my age but so far, everything is firming up nicely. The physical changes are great but the increase in energy, drive and just plain old enthusiasm about life that I haven’t felt in over twenty years are the best benefits. If I’d realized how much my life would change with this diet, how much it would elevate my moods, I would have done this long ago. Despite the stress of this last week with my sweet kitty being so sick and the up and down emotional rollercoaster that ended with the final ultimatum of surgery or death, I am content and happy here today, spending a lazy Sunday morning snuggling with my Baby Bubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...