Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Day85

Just had my weekly coaching call from Velma. I was happy to give her a good report even though I’ve had many interruptions, unexpected events and distractions this past week. I still haven’t established that exercise habit which means it was much to easy to let that slide but despite that, I lost a pound of weight and two inches off my waist, one inch from my hips and nearly two inches from my stomach. And I was more active even though not with intentional exercise. My goal for the next week is just to do 10-15 minutes of exercise for at least five days and do free weights for 3sets of ten with each exercise for three alternating days. That doesn’t sound like much but I’m really starting from zero again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...