Thursday, August 9, 2018

Day 94

https://www.facebook.com/spotlightstoriesofficial/videos/1656664837698665/
Day 94
This is a video of Sandra Bullock reacting to criticism. Such a lovely woman. I let other’s criticism shape me for years but like Sandra, I’m learning to choose another view of the world, life and myself. It’s taken me a long time to realize that those who criticize others, have issues, problems and faults far greater than those they find in others. It’s taken me a long time to realize that their opinion of me does not have to be my opinion of me or my truth. It’s taken me a long time but I’ve taken back my power and I realize no one shapes my life, my future, myself but me and no ones opinion of me matters a smidge compared to my opinion of myself. I know me, I know my truth and now, is the time to live that truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...