Friday, August 3, 2018

Day 87

I’m feeling much better today. Even though I’ve been awake since 3AM, I’ve had a slow start to my day. I did fit in those 5lb weights for my arms. It proved to be much more difficult than I thought to do 3 sets of 10 with some of the lifts. The curls were easier so those muscles must be some I use a lot. I also did an over head lift which wasn’t hard until the last set and side lifts that were hard with only the second set. That tells me two things, I need a lot more work with those muscles and maybe getting started, I should drop down to 2.5lb weights. You are suppose to skip a day with weights so I’ll be doing this again on Sunday. And now I’m off to clean my kitchen before I leave to have lunch with friends. Hoping all of you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...