Monday, May 14, 2018

Days 10 and 11

Sorry that I missed two days. Day 10...well, let’s just say, “Mama said there’d be days like this.” I was under the weather and that does happen. My husband told me to just get well and rest up for the next day (day 11) which was sure to be a busy one.
Day 11, Mother's Day: 
I was never blessed with children but yesterday, Mother's Day, two of my sweet nieces, my girls, treated me with a trip to Biltmore, a lovely gift and a card that I’m glad I didn’t open until I was home alone because it made me cry ugly. Lol The best gift of all was just getting to spend the day with them and my handsome and funny great nephew. It was a wonderful day touring the house and gardens and feeling very loved. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...