Thursday, April 4, 2019

Moral Boosting Perspective

I have felt discouraged lately. The scale is going down but, as I build muscle, some of my measurements are increasing. Then, I spoke with my health coach, Velma, yesterday. She always makes me feel better. She always tells me to concentrate on how far I’ve come. So, I sat down this morning and looked at the record of my measurements that I’ve been keeping since the first of November. Unfortunately, I didn’t start recording my measurements until a few weeks in on the Keto diet so I’d already lost sixteen pounds and no idea of the inches. BUT (yes that is a huge but), since November 1, I’ve lost: 5 inches from my waist, 5 inches from my hips, 6.5 inches from my stomach, 2 inches from my right arm, 3 inches from my right thigh and 25.8 pounds. Looking at it, from that perspective, makes me feel so much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...